- We only receive information you voluntarily give us while placing an order, such as your name, address, and email.
- We never see your credit card information. That is handled by SWIPE, a third party vendor.
- I do not disclose or sell your data to ANYONE.
- If you become one of our students, I will use the email you provide in order to communicate with you.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Update or correct any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information your information is protected and considered private and not shared with any third party other than what is necessary to ensure payment for what you ordered.
In short, if you pay by credit card through our website, we do not receive any credit card numbers from you. That payment processing is handled by SWIPE.
We protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.